THINKING OF INVESTING?
Premium master-planned, spacious residential 2 and 3-bed apartments as well as 4-bed townhouses targeting corporates, vacationing tourists, expatriates, and diaspora located at the heart of Nyarutarama, an exclusive and highly sought-after area overlooking the only golf course in Kigali area.
why choose harrington golf residence
How To Pay
For this payment plan, a 40% deposit is put down initially and the remaining 60% is paid within 30 days.
How To Own
Each apartment will have a condominium title (issued by the Government of Rwanda) and will be held in the name of the individual investor. A management holding company with each apartment owner as a shareholder to be formed to oversee the day-to-day administration of the apartment complex.
PLUT PROPERTIES RWANDA